Print-ibles Quality Printed Products
MAKE YEARLY PHOTOBOOKS - DOCUMENTING YOUR BABIES GROWTH - MONTH BY MONTH.
Take pictures of favorite toys and maybe tell a funny story about that toy or give a reason why it is special.
- Get your favorite pictures from each month of your baby’s first year and make a unique story about your baby’s life.
- Use text to describe some of the photo’s telling a story of what your baby was doing or who and what was in the picture.
- Make sure to add dates, times and seasons so that in years to come you will know exactly when and where.
- Take picture of favorite toys and maybe tell a funny story about that toy or five a reason why it’s so speacial.
- Baby’s first year is full of many surprises to both parents and child, so you should have plenty of information to include in this book theme. Below you will see several pictures from a First Year photobook made about “MY” grand-daughter